It has been awhile since I wrote anything. The apron business has slowed down and I am trying to decide how to ramp it back up. I am full of ideas and that is always how it is with me. I will keep posts coming on what is next!
Hello, my name is KayCee Anderson and I saw your aprons on Kristy and Presley Archibald. I love them and was wondering if I could buy one (if you are still selling them.) My email address is kendalnkayc@gmail.com and my phone number is 208-589-4966. If you could send me some images of what you have available that would be great! Thanks, KayCee
When I was young I remember picking choke cherries with my mother and grandmother. There is nothing to compare with fresh choke cherry jam spread on home made bread right out of the oven. Come join me on my journey as I reminisce of all things I love and share my new creatations with you.
Hello, my name is KayCee Anderson and I saw your aprons on Kristy and Presley Archibald. I love them and was wondering if I could buy one (if you are still selling them.) My email address is kendalnkayc@gmail.com and my phone number is 208-589-4966. If you could send me some images of what you have available that would be great!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
KayCee