Looks like you have a great family. I am with the Greeley Gazette and would like to offer you the opportunity to tell our readers a little about why you applied for school board and what you would like to see accomplished.
Please email an article about those facts to greeleygazette@rocketmail.com along with a headshot if you wouldn't mind!
When I was young I remember picking choke cherries with my mother and grandmother. There is nothing to compare with fresh choke cherry jam spread on home made bread right out of the oven. Come join me on my journey as I reminisce of all things I love and share my new creatations with you.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a great family. I am with the Greeley Gazette and would like to offer you the opportunity to tell our readers a little about why you applied for school board and what you would like to see accomplished.
Please email an article about those facts to greeleygazette@rocketmail.com along with a headshot if you wouldn't mind!
Thank you!
Mike Bauman